1. You will not disclose your password to any third party. Doing so will be considered cheating. Londinivm Productions Staff will never ask you for your password.
2. While we strive to protect your privacy, your communications can be read by game staff when it is necessary to do so.
3. Using the in-game communication systems to distribute illegal material or spam in any way will result in account jailing/deletion.
4. Londinivm Productions will not be liable for any loss of information to do with your account.
5. Londinivm Productions will not be liable for account details being stolen by third parties when the situation is out of our control.
6. Your age, gender and country are only stored for 7 days after you sign up, after that we keep no record of them.
7. Your first and second names are stored for multi detecting reasons.
8. The use of any program, including, but not limited to, auto refreshers, which provide you with an unfair advantage over others is not allowed, and will result in account jailing/deletion.
9. Having the knowledge of a fault/bug in the game system but failing to report this to game staff via firstname.lastname@example.org or in-game , is not allowed and will result in account jailing/deletion.
10. Pretending to be game staff in any way is not allowed and will result in account deletion/jailing.
11. Owning multiple accounts is not allowed, and will result in jailing/deletion. Game staff will use their discretion to decide on whether you are a multi or not. A multi is defined as a person who has more then one account.
12. Each ip is limited to one account per ip. Game staff will use their discretion to decide whether several people can share an ip in special circumstances.
13. Any type of abuse transmitted via the game's communication systems is not allowed and can result in account jailing/deletion. The definitions of abuse are, but not limited to:
(a) Abuse is considered as anything offensive to another player or to an admin.
(b) The other player started it is not an excuse.
(c) "Heat of the moment" abuse is not an excuse.
14. Any posting of any offensive material via the game's systems is not allowed and can result in account jailing/deletion. Consideration should be given to the game's younger players before posting any material. Offensive material is defined as but not limited to:
(a) Naked/Pornographic/Semi-Naked images, videos, etc.
(b) Racism and/or use of words likely to cause offence to anybody.
15. Attempts to encourage other accounts to break the rules will be considered cheating and can result in account deletion/removal.
16. You authorise us to intercept and log all data related to your account for cheat detection.
17. An account can be deleted/jailed without evidence being provided by the game staff.
18. Game staff do not need concrete evidence of an offence in order to punish you, he/she needs to have enough evidence to convince a normal person that an offence has been committed.
19. Evidence is only data from the Londinivm servers. IRC logs cannot be used as evidence but can add context to a case.
20. Opening too many Londinivm pages at the same time with the intent to slow the server down will result in an ip ban and jailing.
21. Deletion of your account means you will not be able to log in to that account again, and all data related to that account being removed from our servers.
22. A jailing of your account means that you can log in, but not access any parts of the game until your jail time is over. It is not guaranteed that you will be removed from jail when your jail time is over.
23. You may not sell or trade your account, or any items belonging to your account for money or items out of the game. For example you cannot sell a weapon on eBay.
24. You may not buy any accounts or any in-game items for money or items that are outside of the game. For example you cannot exchange real currency for Londinivm marks with another player.
25. We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time. When we do this you will be notified via the in-game systems.
26. Dishonestly removing large quantities of goods from a tribe vault with the intention to permanently deprive them of those goods will result in jail time.